Easter Sunday is only a hop, skip and a jump away, so grab your family and come celebrate with us at the Coral House as we host the largest egg hunt on Long Island. With brunch and dinner options, a complimentary cocktail, exciting prizes and a visit from the world’s most popular bunny, all our Easter Eggs-travaganza needs is you! Call us today at 516-223-6500 for reservations.
To help our friends and customers get into the holiday spirit we are sharing our favorite Easter inspired craft, and it’s no coincidence this one is as tasty as it is festive. Be sure to tag us on facebook, so we can see pictures of all your yummy creations!
What You Will Need:
- Bamboo Skewers
- Clear Bags
- Pastel Colored Ribbon
- Peeps Candy (Chicks, Bunnies or Both!)
- Colorful Gummy Goodies of Your Choice
(We suggest Jelly Beans, Jolly Rancher Sour Hearts, Starbursts and Sour Punch Bites)
What To Do:
- Begin by inserting candies of your choice onto your skewer. These should begin at the middle of the stick and work their way up.
- Top off your colorful kabob with either a holiday bunny or chick.
- Place the bag over your treat and fasten it closed with ribbon.
- Enjoy at home, or bring with you on visits with friends and family!
For a Healthier Version Substitute Candy with Fresh Fruit Slices